PLEASE READ THROUGH OUR POLICIES AND THEN CHOOSE THE DATE AND TIME OF YOUR RESERVATION ON THE CALENDAR
1. Reservations are for groups of 2 to 24. Each table seats 4 guests.
2. Based on availability, 2-tops may be seated with other 2-tops or placed at the rail. Thank you for your understanding, our goal is to let as many guests as possible enjoy the show.
3. The reservation times shown on the calendar are the only times offered.
4. All reservations must be prepaid by Credit Card.
5. The reservation is only valid after we contact you via e-mail with a “Confirmation Number”.
6. Proximity to the stage is on a first reserve – first serve basis at management discretion unless other arrangements have been made with our sales department.
7. Entire Party must be seated by your reservation time or the manager reserves the right to fill unoccupied tables and chairs. The Holding of Seats is not allowed.
8. A final head count must be in by 2:00pm on the Thursday prior to your Friday or Saturday reservation. All other days of the week, please give 48 hours notice if the head count will change in order to be refunded.
9. Changes to headcount need to be made by replying to your confirmation email.
10. A credit card must be presented to open a tab for food & beverages but cash or a credit card is accepted as payment for a tab at the end of the night.
11. All reservations must order from their server, since you are seated in their section.
12. Some of the content within the show is adult oriented.
13. Everyone entering the shout house must be 21. Accepted forms of I.D listed below
√ Anyone appearing to be under the age of 40 must present an ID.
√ We accept the following IDs as proof of age:
√ Current State Issued Driver’s License or ID Card with photo and physical description.
√ Current U.S. Government issued ID cards with photo and physical description.
√ Current U.S. Passports
√ Foreign Passports. (No Foreign Drivers License or Passport cards)
√ We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
13. If you have a large party of more than 24 or would like to book a package please call Christopher @ (619) 231-6700 ext. 309 or email Sales@theshouthouse.com
14. A 20% Gratuity will be added to all parties of 8 and up.
15. ALL GUESTS MUST BE UNDER THE SAME RESERVATION TO BE GUARANTEED SEATED TOGETHER
Tuesday – Wednesday
Reservations from 7:00 – 7:45pm, no Reservations after 7:45pm. There is a Reservation Fee of $5 per person for guaranteed seating. Guests included in reservations are not charged cover upon arrival. There is no cover on Tuesday, and Wednesdays.
Reservations from 7:00 – 7:45pm, no reservations after 7:45pm. There is a Reservation fee of $10 per person for guaranteed seating. Guests included in reservations are not charged cover upon arrival. A $10 per person cover for walk-ins starts promptly at 8pm. We discounted $5 cover to walk-ins who present their student or military I.D at the front desk
Reservations are taken from 6:00 – 6:45, no reservations after 6:45. There is a Reservation fee of $15 per person for guaranteed seating. Guests included in reservations are not charged cover upon arrival. There is a $15 cover fee for walk-ins all night, starting promptly at 6pm.
Reservations taken from 6pm – 6:30pm, no reservations after 6:30pm. There is a reservation fee of $20 per person. There is a $15 cover fee for walk-ins all night, starting promptly at 6pm.
Reservations from 7:00 – 7:45pm, no reservations after 7:45pm. There is a reservation fee of $10 per person for guaranteed seating. Guests included in reservations are not charged cover upon arrival. There is no cover between 7pm and 8pm for walk-in guests. A $10 per person cover for walk-ins starts promptly at 8pm. We offer $5 discounted cover to walk-ins who works in the service industry, that presents a business card or pay stub at the front desk.