we will be temporarily closed until further notice
Important notice to our guests about Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) MORE INFO HERE
Friends and family of The Shout! House. We will be temporarily CLOSED until further notice.
The wellbeing, health, and safety of our employees and guests remain our utmost priority. Please refer to our website and social media for updates or changes.
If you have have a reservation for a date when we are closed, you will NOT be charged.
/ Owners and Management
PLEASE READ THROUGH OUR RESERVATION POLICY.
THEN CLICK BELOW TO CHOOSE A DATE & TIME FOR YOUR RESERVATION.
UPGRADE YOUR RESERVATION TO guaranteed CENTER area SEATING
Your seating location is determined by when the reservation was placed in our system. You can ask about upgrading to Guaranteed Center Area Seating for $5 extra per guest by responding to the confirmation E-mail you receive after making a reservation.
*Thursday-Sunday reservations only
–Thursday, Friday, & Sunday Reservations: Credit Cards are charged THE DAY OF THE RESERVATION prior to your arrival
–Saturday Reservations: Credit Cards are charged THE DAY BEFORE your reservation
– We do NOT take reservations later in the evening past the reservation times listed
1. Reservations are for groups of 2 to 24. You may be seated at a table with other guests based on availability.
2. The reservation times shown on the calendar are the only times offered.
3. All reservations must be prepaid by Credit Card.
4. The reservation is only valid after we contact you via e-mail with a “Confirmation Number”.
5. Proximity to the stage is on a first reserve – first serve basis at management discretion unless other arrangements have been made with our sales department.
6. Entire Party must be seated by your reservation time or the manager reserves the right to fill unoccupied tables and chairs. The Holding of Seats is not allowed.
7. A final head count must be in by 2:00pm on the Thursday prior to your Friday or Saturday reservation. All other days of the week, please give 48 hours notice if the head count will change in order to be refunded.
8. Changes to headcount need to be made by replying to your confirmation email.
9. A credit card must be presented to open a tab for food & beverages but cash or a credit card is accepted as payment for a tab at the end of the night.
10. All reservations must order from their server, since you are seated in their section.
11. Some of the content within the show is adult oriented.
12. Everyone entering the shout house must be 21. For our Acceptable forms of I.D please CLICK HERE
13. If you have a large party of more than 24 or would like to book a package please call Josefine @ (619) 231-6700 ext. 313 or email Josefine@theshouthouse.com
Cover and reservation fees are subject to change, and may be increased due to holidays and special events.
MONDAY – WEDNESDAY
Reservations from 7:00 – 8:00, no reservations after 8:00. There is a Reservation fee of $10 per person for guaranteed seating. Guests included in reservations are not charged cover upon arrival. There is a $10 cover fee for walk-ins all night, starting promptly at 7pm. $5 discounted cover to walk-ins who present their student or military I.D at the front desk
Reservations are taken from 6:00 – 6:45, no reservations after 6:45. There is a Reservation fee of $15 per person for guaranteed seating. Guests included in reservations are not charged cover upon arrival. There is a $15 cover fee for walk-ins all night, starting promptly at 6pm.
Reservations taken from 6pm – 6:30pm, no reservations after 6:30pm. There is a reservation fee of $20 per person. There is a $15 cover fee for walk-ins all night, starting promptly at 6pm.
Reservations from 7:00 – 8:00, no reservations after 8:00. There is a reservation fee of $10 per person for guaranteed seating. Guests included in reservations are not charged cover upon arrival. There is a $10 cover fee for walk-ins all night, starting promptly at 7pm. We offer free cover to walk-ins who works in the service industry, that presents a business card or pay stub at the front desk.
Sunday before a holiday
Reservations taken from 6pm – 6:30pm, no reservations after 6:30pm.
$15 cover all nigh for walk-ins & $15 reservation fee.
Voted “Best Downtown/Gaslamp Bar”
“Best Live Music/Entertainment Venue”
🎹 Dueling Pianos 7 nights a week 🎹